Don’t miss out! Online registration begins May 31 for all children from preschool age to those who have completed the 5th grade. After registering, pick up a reading calendar at your library or print one from our website. Read for 15 minutes per day between June 6 and July 15 for great prizes! Minutes read by parents to preschoolers may be counted. Bring your completed reading log to your library's last program or to your library through July 30 to claim your prizes.
Summer reading programs for those who have completed grades kindergarten through fifth grades during the previous school year will begin on June 6 and be held on
• Mondays at 1 p.m. at the Navarre Library
• Tuesdays at 1 p.m. at the Jay Library
• Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. at the Pace Library
• Wednesdays at 1 p.m. at the Milton Library
• Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. at the Gulf Breeze Library.
Preschool story time programs for children ages 3-5 who can attend without a caregiver will be held on
• Mondays at 11:00 at the Jay Library
• Tuesdays at 11:00 at the Navarre Library
• Wednesdays at 11:15 at the Milton Library
• Wednesdays at 11:15 at the Gulf Breeze Library
• Fridays at 11:00 at the Pace Library.
Program details can be found at the online Children's Events Calendar. All activities are free and open to the public.
Presenters in the weekly library programs are sponsored by the Friends of the Gulf Breeze Library, the Friends of the Milton Library, the Friends of the Navarre Library, and the Friends of the Pace Library.